Where in the world is Flat Roman (1)

Where in the world is Flat Roman 2

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Andrew's birthday - Flat Roman (2) in California

Flat Roman made it to California at the perfect time.  Lots of family celebrations going on while he is there.  Last week was Roman's cousin Andrew's 6th birthday.  They celebrated over the weekend while everyone was together and Flat Roman was able to attend in Real Roman's place.  Real Roman was sad that he didn't get to see his cousins, but his first comment was "Is that cake chocolate?  Do they know I'm allergic to chocolate?"  I assured them that they know he's allergic to chocolate, but I'm sure that Flat Roman was just fine.


Flat Roman with Andrew (the birthday boy) and Uncle Steve.

Andrew, Flat Roman and Evan

Andrew, Evan, Flat Roman and Daniel. (Real Roman loves playing with these 3 cousins!)

Blowing out the candles

Andrew is such a cute smiley boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment