Where in the world is Flat Roman (1)

Where in the world is Flat Roman 2

Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Easter in Wisconsin

Flat Roman e-mailed Roman this week to tell him about all his adventures in Wisconsin. Here's the e-mail and pictures we got.


Hi Roman.
Over the long Easter weekend, I got to spend time with Gabe and Grace at their Grandparents' home in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. That is the city where Oshkosh B'Gosh clothes come from and they have a big airplane show there each summer. Gabe's and Grace's parents grew up in Oshkosh. Gabe's mom's camera didn't work very well, so she missed some fun pictures of the weekend. On Friday, I helped the kids plant jelly beans. We put them in dirt and gave them some water. We didn't know what would grow, but we waited patiently. On Saturday, I helped Gabe and his grandpa cut down a tree with a hand saw. We worked hard and used lots of arm muscles. We put the tree in the fire pit when we were done. Then I helped Grace and her Grandma pick flowers. We picked daffodils, tulips and hyacinth. They smelled so nice. Later that day went to the park with Gabe's Aunt Kelly and his cousin Sam. Sam is three years old. We flew our kites because it was so windy, I was worried I might blow away, but I didn't. Shew! We played on the climbers, and fed some old bread to the ducks. We even got rained on, but that was fun. On Sunday, it was Easter. We went to church and later had an Easter egg hunt in the yard. We went to brunch and learned that brunch is a fun word which means breakfast and lunch combined. It was a really busy weekend. Oh yeah, our jelly beans grew into lolly pops, can you believe it?

Be good for your mamma.
Love,
Flat Roman



Grace is playing baby with Flat Roman and her blankie.
 Flat Roman checked out the singing Easter basket with dancing ears. Tonight seems to be a night in which Flat Roman is exploring the house.
 Flat Roman peeks out the window
 After all that exploring Flat Roman was tired. He made friends with Baby and BatGirl at bedtime in Grace's room.
 Look, when you plant jelly beans, you grow lolly pops!
 Flat Roman had to check out Gabe's volcano
 Flat Roman snuggled in to watch Mater's Tall Tales, a special video we got at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment